2016 Mazda CX-9 for Sale near Pearland, TX
Always Ready to Go When You Are
Breaking the mold for all 3-row SUVs is the brand-new Mazda CX-9. Impeccable craftsmanship adorns the interior, while an array of cutting-edge technology sets this SUV apart from the rest. On top of that, an exceptional performance transforms every drive into a worthwhile and unforgettable experience. Come on down to Mazda of Clear Lake to see the 2016 Mazda CX-9 for sale near Pearland, TX, in action!
At the disposal of your right foot is an outstanding 250 horsepower and 310 lb.-ft. of torque via the standard SKYACTIV®1-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo engine. Thanks to the 22/28/25 MPG city/hwy/combined2, as well as the maximum 19.5 gallon fuel tank, you’ll be able to spend more time on the road and less time at the pump for those road trips to Houston to catch an Astros game at Minute Maid Park. And, with the 3,500-lb. towing capacity3, you’ll be able to bring along all that you need for weekend getaways to Galveston Bay.
Get ready to bring along your friends and family for the ride, because the Mazda CX-9 offers 7-passenger seating. Don’t worry about fitting in all of your belongings, though, since this SUV provides you with 14.4 cubic ft. of cargo space in the back. For a little more room, utilize the 50/50 split-folding third-row seat, which expands your cargo room to 38.2 cubic ft. The second row not only features a reclining feature for your passengers, but it also boasts a 60/40 split-folding capability to maximize your storage area to an astounding 71.2 cubic ft. of total room. Thanks to the tilt and slide feature in the second-row seat, accessing the third-row is easier than ever.
The Mazda CX-9 for sale near Pearland, TX, provides its drivers and passengers a whirlwind of comforts and conveniences. The 3-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter comes standard, which lets everyone enjoy a crisp cabin in the middle of summer. Two 12-volt power outlets located in the front and back provide handy access no matter where you sit, while the second-row armrest integrates cup holders to place your drinks or other items. Hints of luxury are found via the available LED interior illumination, aluminum trim, and leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. For a little more grandeur, the Mazda CX-9 Signature trim boasts Nappa leather-trimmed seating, auburn-colored accents, Genuine Rosewood trim, and LED overhead lighting.
In the Mazda CX-9, you'll have the rocking MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System4 as a standard feature. Peruse through an abundance of music options, such as Aha™, Stitcher™, and Pandora®, keep up to date with your messages via SMS test message audio delivery and reply, and so much more. Make or take a phone call with Bluetooth®5 wireless connectivity, which also lets you stream your own playlists. Navigating through the array of features is as easy as ever thanks to integrated voice command, or the steering wheel-mounted audio and phone controls, both of which let you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 for sale near Pearland, TX, is pushing the boundaries for what it means to drive an SUV. See the Mazda CX-9 in the flesh today at Mazda of Clear Lake, where you can take it for a test drive.
1. SKYACTIV is a registered trademark of Mazda Motor Corporation.
2. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
3. Up to 3,500 lbs. of towing capacity. Towing capacities shown are maximums and must be reduced by the weight of any passenger, cargo hitch or optional equipment in the towing vehicle. Please refer to vehicle Owner's Manual for details regarding towing capacities and other valuable information. Towing a trailer may have an effect on vehicle's handling, braking, durability, performance and driving economy. For specific information on recommended or required equipment, see your Mazda Dealer. Hitches are available through manufacturers other than Mazda.
4. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
5. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.