2016 Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Houston, TX
The Crossover That Offers Everything You Need in Your Family Vehicle
If you are looking for a crossover that has it all, then look no further than the 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Houston, TX. This superior crossover comes with a powerful engine to give you a thrilling ride, advanced safety features to keep you safe on the road, and the latest in entertainment and convenience technology. Experience the Mazda CX-5 firsthand at Mazda of Clear Lake.
You’re sure to turn heads when you arrive in the 2016 Mazda CX-5. The KODO “Soul of Motion” design of the Mazda CX-5 is inspired by an animal, stalking its prey, low in a predatory stance. This shape helps to effortlessly move through the wind with the least resistance for better fuel saving aerodynamics. This styling also helps to shift the weight of the Mazda CX-5 toward the back, giving you better stability and handling for a rewarding drive.
To get you moving, the 2016 Mazda CX-5 comes with one of two different engine options. The first option is available in the Sport trim and comes standard with the SKYACTIV-MT 6-speed manual transmission. This 2.0L 4-cylinder engine will give you 155 horsepower and 150 lbs.-ft. of torque. All the while, you will go further on less with up to 26/35 MPG1 city/hwy.
The second option, available on all remaining trims, is the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine. When paired with the SKYACTIV-Drive 6-speed Sport transmission with manual-shift mode and sport mode, you will get a thrilling 184 horsepower and 185 lbs.-ft. of torque. This powertrain is also available with All-Wheel Drive (AWD) to give you the traction you need when driving in less than favorable conditions. With AWD, you will get an impressive 30 MPG2 hwy.
AWD isn’t the only safety feature available in the 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Houston, TX. The Mazda CX-5 comes with a great collection of advanced driver assist systems to give you peace of mind while on the road. To help you be more aware of your surroundings, the Blind Spot Monitor3 will alert you if a vehicle is hiding just out of sight, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert3 will let you know if a vehicle is crossing your path as you reverse.
There isalso a collection of systems designed to avoid a rear-end collision. The Distance Recognition Support System4 helps you keep a safe distance behind another vehicle by alerting you if you drive too close. Also, if the person you’re following suddenly slows down or stops, the Smart Brake Support5 system will apply the brake, if you are travelling over 10 MPH. For those times you are travelling at a slower speed, the Smart City Brake Support6 system will apply the brake if it senses you are getting too close to the vehicle in front of you.
What would a crossover be without an impressive and stylish interior? The 2016 Mazda CX-5 shows off its style with comfortable heated seats, a striking driver’s dash gauges, and a clutter-free and flowing dash, highlighted by the Mazda Connect™7 touchscreen in the center. This touchscreen houses all your favorite features from music, to hands-free phone capabilities, to available navigation. The impressive part is the effortless configurability of the seats. Fold down the rear seats for extra cargo space, or fold them up for more passenger seats. Whatever you need, the Mazda CX-5 can deliver.
To get a closer look at the 2016 Mazda CX-5 for sale in Houston, TX, come in to Mazda of Clear Lake. Take this crossover for a test drive. At the end, you’ll be wondering why you’ve never driven one before.
1. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 CX-5 Sport FWD with 2.0L engine and manual transmission 26 city/35 lowway MPG. SOURCE: Model Year 2015 Fuel Economy Guide, January 22, 2015 (www.fueleconomy.gov).
2. Based on EPA estimates for 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD with 2.5L engine and automatic transmission, EPA-estimated 26 city/33 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
3. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
4. Distance Recognition Support System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
5. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
6. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.
7. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.