2016 Mazda3 for Sale in Webster, TX
Experience the Ride of the Mazda3 Today!
For those who are in the market for either a 4-door sedan or a 5-door hatchback, there’s nowhere better to turn than Mazda of Clear Lake. Here, we have the 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Webster, TX, awaiting your test drive. For a revved-up performance, accommodating amenities, and the latest in technology, look towards the Mazda3.
When you’re behind the wheel of the Mazda3, you’ll have comfort and technology in the palm of your hands. Thanks to the tilt/telescopic steering column and the 6-way adjustable driver’s seat, finding the optimal driving position is just a few adjustments away. For you and your front passenger, the available dual-zone automatic climate control ensures a comfortable ride all year round. The steering wheel-mounted controls provide you handy access to the settings of various aspects of the cabin, such as the audio system and cruise control, so you never have to take your eyes off the road or hands off the wheel.
In the center stack sits the standard 7-inch touchscreen MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System1. With features like SMS text message audio delivery and reply and Pandora®, Stitcher™, and Aha™ internet radio, connectivity and music are just a touch away. Thanks to Bluetooth®2 compatibility, you’ll not only be able to make or take a phone call wirelessly, you’ll also be able to stream your own tunes. To really amp up your ride in the 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Webster, TX, this vehicle offers an available Bose® 9-speaker Surround Sound System with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2 and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3.
In addition to entertainment purposes, the technology in the Mazda3 also extends to a variety of safety systems. While reversing out of your driveway or a spot at Cinemark 18 and XD, the Rearview Camera4 displays a feed of your surroundings to ensure a seamless backup. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System comes standard, which keeps an eye on the air level of each tire, and will alert you when one is critically low. For your commutes down NASA Bypass, the available Blind Spot Monitoring System5 will warn you if it senses a vehicle is approaching either side of the Mazda3, so you know whether or not it is safe to change lanes.
Although the exteriors of the 2016 Mazda3 may look different, they both sing along to the same tune underneath the hood. Streaming 155 horsepower and 150 lb.-ft. of torque is the SKYACTIV®6-G 2.0L 4-cylinder powertrain, which also delivers an efficient fuel economy of 30/41/34 MPG city/hwy/combined7. The SKYACTIV®6-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine expels a worthwhile 184 horsepower and 185 lb.-ft. of torque, without the sacrifice of efficiency, as it boasts a 27/37/31 MPG city/hwy/combined7 fuel rating. For traditionalists and modernists alike, the Mazda3 offers an available SKYACTIV®6-MT 6-speed overdrive, or the SKYACTIV®6-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with a manual-shift mode.
We at Mazda of Clear Lake welcome you to come test drive the noteworthy Mazda3, the sedan or hatchback that meets your every need. Stop by today for an unforgettable ride in the 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Webster, TX.
1. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in motion. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
2. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
3. SiriusXM Satellite Radio reception requires a subscription and Mazda satellite radio. Subscriptions to SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after a 4-month trial subscription to the SiriusXM All Access package expires and are continuous until you call SiriusXM® at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM® Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Sirius satellite service available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, DC, and P.R. (with coverage limitations). Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM® Radio Inc
4. Rearview camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the entire rear area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
6. SKYACTIV is a registered trademark of Mazda Motor Corporation.
7. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.