2016 Mazda3 for Sale near League City, TX
Get Behind the Wheel of the All-New Mazda3 Today!
Whether you’re in the market for a 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback, a trip to Mazda of Clear Lake is all you need to do. Gleaming with innovation and capability, the 2016 Mazda3 for sale near League City, TX, is the vehicle you’ve been looking for. Not only does it offer superb power, it also boasts state-of-the-art features and comfort amenities like no other. Visit today to take it for a test drive to see what we’re talking about.
Though their appearances may look different, what comes under the hood stays the same. The SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L engine is the powerhouse of this vehicle, which yields 155 horsepower and 150 lb.-ft. of torque every time you hit the gas. Efficiency is no stranger to this vehicle, either. Whether you’re road tripping across the country or simply headed to H-E-B, every ride in the Mazda3 will be as efficient as ever thanks to its fuel rating of 30/41 MPG city/hwy1 in the sedan and 30/40 MPG city/hwy1 in the hatchback.
To pack the Mazda3 full of groceries or shopping bags from Baybrook Mall, the 60/40 split-fold-down rear seat is your best friend. With it upright, the 5-door hatchback model achieves 20.2 cubic ft. of cargo space2, while the 4-door sedan allows for 12.4 cubic ft. of rear space2. And fold it down for an incredible increase in cargo room when you need it most. Storage compartments are found far and wide in the Mazda3, which includes the center console, door storage pockets, various beverage holders, and the glove compartment – there’s always a place within reach.
To get on the road more convenient and quicker than ever, the 2016 Mazda3 for sale near League City, TX, comes standard with Push Button Start. With a simple press of a button, the Mazda3 is brought to life and ready to take on the road when you are. The Remote Keyless Entry also doesn’t hurt when it comes to utmost convenience. Steering wheel-mounted controls allow the driver to stay in command of audio and cruise control while leaving both hands on the wheel, while Bluetooth®3 capability lets you take and make calls hands-free.
Safety is imperative in any vehicle, which is why Mazda outfitted the Mazda3 with the latest safety technologies. For secure grip wherever the road may take you, Dynamic Stability Control4 and Traction Control are at your service for prime handling. The Rearview Camera5 is standard, which helps in safe reversing by displaying a live-image of your rear surroundings on the center touchscreen. Blind Spot Monitoring5 keeps an eye on your side areas, and alerts you if there is a vehicle out of your sight. Additional peace of mind also comes from available features such as Lane Departure Warning6, Forward Obstruction Warning7, and Smart City Brake Support8.
Experience what it’s like to drive the all-new 2016 Mazda3 for sale near League City, TX, with a test drive at Mazda of Clear Lake. This 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback can be yours today!
1. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
4. Dynamic Stability Control is an electronic system to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control. Please see the Owner's Manual for further details.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
6. Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
7. Forward Obstruction Warning is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
8. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.