2016 Mazda6 for Sale in Galveston, TX
The Innovative Sedan Everyone Wants to Drive
For an exceptional sedan, turn to the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Galveston, TX. This sleek and stylish car is built from the ground up with one thing in mind – maximum power with maximum efficiency. With advanced technology throughout, the Mazda6 offers you everything you could need from a 4-door sedan, from performance under the hood, to innovative safety systems, to excellent entertainment options. Come in to Mazda of Clear Lake today for a test drive.
To get the most power and efficiency, the Mazda6 was built using the latest in Mazda’s SKYACTIV® Technology. Every component was re-engineered to save on fuel, while still giving you a thrilling drive. For example, the SKYACTIV-Chassis is paired with MacPherson struts and an independent multilink suspension for precision handling, a smooth ride, and flat-cornering exhilaration.
Of course, the most innovative SKYACTIV® Technology can be found under the hood. The 2.5L SKYACTIV-G 4-cylinder engine will give you an exhilarating 184 horsepower and 185 lbs.-ft. of torque. You can equip this engine with either a 6-speed manual transmission, giving you up to 37 MPG1 hwy, or the 6-speed automatic transmission, giving you 38 MPG1 hwy. But, if you want to get the most MPG2 out of the 2016 Mazda6, then you also need the i-ELOOP system.
When you add the i-ELOOP system to the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Galveston, TX, you will be able to save fuel by harnessing previously wasted energy from the engine. In other cars, the engine produces energy that not only gets the vehicle moving, but also powers internal systems, such as climate control, navigation, and interior lights. When the vehicle stops, some of that energy is put back into the battery, but much more of it is simply lost. So, Mazda created a capacitor to harness that lost energy, store it, and, eventually, use it to power other features inside your Mazda6.
One important system powered by i-ELOOP energy is the Mazda Connect™3 system. This touchscreen, located in the center of the dashboard, is home to your favorite apps and music. Not only will you be able to play standard AM/FM radio, but you can also listen to Aha™ internet radio, Pandora®, or stream your own playlist with Bluetooth® audio streaming4. You can also make hands-free calls, respond to SMS text messages, and call 911 in the event of an accident using Bluetooth®4.
Safety is always a top priority, so the 2016 Mazda6 comes with the most innovative systems to give you peace of mind on the road. To help you avoid rear-end collisions, Mazda Radar Cruise Control5, Smart City Brake Support6, and Smart Brake Support7 with Collision Warning7, are all built to slow you down while using cruise control, when driving at city speeds, and when driving over 10 MPH, respectively. Systems such as Blind Spot Monitoring8 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert9 are available to alert you when a vehicle is hiding just out of sight. The 2016 Mazda6 even offers High Beam Control to automatically switch between low and high beams, so oncoming traffic has better visibility.
Come in to Mazda of Clear Lake to test drive the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Galveston, TX, today. Experience the innovative technology at work firsthand. See what you’ve been missing.
1. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
2. Actual results will vary based on driving conditions.
3. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
5. Mazda Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
6. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 3 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.
7. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
8. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
9. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.