2016 Mazda6 for Sale in Houston, TX
Test Drive the 2016 Mazda6 Today!
The 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Houston, TX, is more than just your average 4-door sedan, it is an innovative machine built to give you powerful performance and efficient fuel economy. This sedan comes with everything you could want from a new car. The interior is filled with the latest in comfort and entertainment technology. The inner workings are a combination of innovative systems giving you a thrilling drive. All the while, the safety features are some of the more advanced systems available. The Mazda6 truly does offer it all.
From the ground up, the 2016 Mazda6 was built with one thing in mind – efficiency. Mazda’s signature SKYACTIV® Technology is built to be more efficient and more powerful, all with lower emissions. Many of the major components of the Mazda6 have been re-engineered to give you the performance you deserve from your sedan. Under the hood, the engine, accelerator, and transmission create the impressive SKYACTIV powertrain.
The powertrain of the 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Houston, TX, is made up of the 184-horsepower, SKYACTIV 2.5L 4-cylinder engine combined with either the SKYACITV-MT 6-speed manual or SKAYACTIV-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission. The manual transmission will give you up to 37 MPG1 hwy, and the automatic transmission will give you up to 38 MPG1 hwy. However, if you want to get even more out of your tank, up to 40 MPG2 hwy, then you should consider adding the i-ELOOP system.
i-ELOOP is a unique and exclusive engine braking system that recycles previously wasted engine energy. This system is able to take the energy already produced by the engine and loop it back into the Mazda6 to be used for other systems, such as the radio, headlights, or climate control. By using this energy to power multiple systems, you save on fuel.
Many of the features powered by the i-ELOOP system can be found in the Mazda Connect™ system3. This touchscreen houses everything from the standard AM/FM radio, to SiriusXM® Satellite radio, to Bluetooth®4 audio streaming. You will also have access to available navigation and hands-free calling, so you can stay connected on the road. Everything you need is right at your fingertips. Or, if you prefer to keep you hands on the wheel, you can use the steering-wheel mounted controls or available voice commands to select your favorite song or find your destination.
The 2016 Mazda6 is filled with the latest in technology, so you’d expect only the most advanced safety systems. You’ll have peace of mind as you take to the street in the Mazda6 with a great collection of active driver assist features. For example, if you are concerned about vehicle hiding just out of sight, the Blind Spot Monitor5 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert6 systems will alert you when it senses a vehicle might not be able to see. There are even systems, such as Smart Brake Support7 with Collision Warning and Mazda Radar Cruise Control8 to keep you from colliding with slower vehicles in front of you.
The 2016 Mazda6 for sale in Houston, TX, is more than your ordinary sedan. Come in to Mazda of Clear Lake for a test drive today and see what you’ve been missing.
1. EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary, depending on driving conditions.
2. Actual results will vary based on driving conditions.
3. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
6. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
7. Smart Brake Support operates under certain conditions above 10 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic brake control and collision warning.
8. Mazda Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.